These terms tell you the rules for using our website at www.loop.homes (including any subpages and sub-domains, notably our Blog at blog.loop.homes and Knowledge Base at kb.loop.homes) and any mobile app owned and operated by us (Our Site).
Our Site is designed to be used and accessed by people living in the United Kingdom.
Loop is owned and operated by Trust Power Limited, trading as ‘Loop’. References to “we”, “us” or “our” are references to Trust Power Limited. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10144503). Our registered office is at Stirling Square, 5-7 Carlton Gardens, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 5AD. Our VAT number is 434 9084 82.
To contact us, please email [email protected].
Whilst Our Site is almost always available we do not guarantee that Our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
We may update and change Our Site from time to time as well as these terms for any reason.
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Our Site for business and operational reasons.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify or use any part of the content on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our trade marks are registered
“Trust Power” is a UK and EU registered trademark of Trust Power Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval.
Please do not rely on information on this site
The content on Our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we believe it is, we do not promise that the content on Our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
We do not accept liability for:
Otherwise, our total liability to you arising in connection with the use and access of Our Site shall be limited to £10.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful, to Our Site. You must not try to gain unauthorised access to Our Site or servers.
We do not guarantee that Our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access Our Site.
You should use your own virus protection software.
Where Our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Please note that, by providing your information with your agreement to selected solar installers for the purpose stated below (under ‘Data Protection Statement’) [Trust Power/Loop] is not:
Data Protection Statement
We need your agreement to send your information to our selected solar installers for them to contact you to discuss your interest in installing a solar PV system at your home. Ticking the box during the submission process confirms your agreement to your information being shared in this way.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to Our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Sale and Use of the Loop service
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
• Chat rooms.
• Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
• Be accurate (where they state facts).
• Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
• Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
• Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
• Promote sexually explicit material.
• Promote violence.
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
• Promote any illegal activity.
• Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
• Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms of Sale and Use of the Loop service upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Last updated April 2023